What We Believe
- God exists eternally in three divine Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God created man in His own image and likeness but man, through his own disobedience, severed communion with God.
- God has made the way for restored communion through the sacrifice of His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ.
- God has given us the Bible, His holy, eternal and inerrant word.
- Jesus is the Word become flesh. He was born of the Virgin Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus suffered, died, was buried, rose again and is seated at right hand of Majesty on High where He ever lives to make intercession for us.
- Jesus is the Way, Truth and Life and no one can come to the Father but through Him.
- The Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Trinity, gives us His life when we receive Jesus as our Lord and Savior.
- The Holy Spirit progressively transforms the yielded heart; He equips the believer with the gifts He chooses to advance the Kingdom of God; and He teaches and guides the church.
- Jesus is coming again to take His Bride, the church, home.
- Jesus will judge the living and the dead. Those who followed Him will eternally enjoy His Presence (heaven) and those who chose their own way eternal separation (hell).
Our Mission & Vision
Our mission is to continue the Kingdom ministry of Jesus: The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zion—to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified. (Isaiah 61/Luke 4)
Our vision is to see our region forever transformed by the Gospel, cultivating fully devoted, fully equipped, fully effective disciples of Jesus!